Contrary to popular belief, being a Book Nerd and Book Hipster isn’t as easy as it seems! There are soooo many problems that we encounter on the daily and we’re just introverted people who try not to complain about our problems. We fix them ourselves. Most of the time…
Anyway…I was tagged to do this tag on my youtube channel by Jessica from BooksWithJessie but I decided to do it on my blog since I have zero desire to film at this moment.
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
Stooooooppp I’m so stressed! Too many books no!
If I just finished a series or an intense first book (dystopian/fantasy/paranormal) I pick up a contemporary and Vise versa.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
Reading a book is like being in a relationship. It requires commitment. But sometimes, you know it just doesn’t work out. Book breakups are the hardest.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
Ew. Who needs that kind of pressure?
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
My bookshelf is colour coded so it doesn’t matter that much. What really bothers me is when I want to put my series beside each other but two of them are hardcover and one is paperback. That pisses me the hell off.
Oh yeah and Anna and Lola are two separate editions and yeah I’m going to stop…
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Who’s mother reads YA?
If my mom read YA, books would be banished due to sexual content.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
Definitely reread. If I don’t feel like reading the entire thing I’ll just re-read the end.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people no when they ask?
Person: Can I borrow The Testi-
9.You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Can I pass?
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
Let’s not forget my TBR list of 200000000 books that was mentioned in the first question.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
WHAT IS THIS? AM I BEING INTERROGATED?
Okay I must tag a person.
Maddie – twobookteens (Youtube)
Grace – Loving Dem Books (Youtube)
That pretty much sums up the amount of friends I have.